Monday 9 December 2013

We're Excited! Are you?

So we've made a couple of sales and we're really happy about it!

It's really great to know there's some interest in our products.

With Christmas on the way, we're hoping things will pick up a lot over the holidays but we expect it to be pretty slow considering we've only just opened and we don't have a lot on sale.

That's about to change.

Both my sister and I are working on ideas and trying to get them out before Christmas but our schedules are crazy with the holidays and all. You know what it's like. We are hoping to release another bedroom set soon and another soon after. One for boys and eventually something in "neutral" colors.

We also have some toy ideas in development that we hope will be successful. I'm pretty positive they will be because I'm super excited about getting these out there and playing with them myself! I'd like to tell you but I don't want to spoil the surprise! Teehee

So please do keep up with our blog if possible. You really don't wanna miss what we have in store for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment